daemon bikes down?

GoldenMotor.com

hallma50

Apr 18, 2011
Ottawa,Ontario
well guys , i have bad news . i called paul , ( the sales manager) from a phone number i had got on the package of the motor , and the gov't shut him down for his motors not being EPA approved , and he would of had to pay 40,000 dollars every 2 years , and he couldnt afford that cause daemon bikes is a small company , and i asked him if he would ever open daemon back up , and he said probably not , hes done . is there any other good canadian bike engine distributors so i wont be nailed for customs , brokerage ...

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Someone in Manitobia posted a few days ago and said there was a company there that was selling motors but I'm not sure if it was on swap and shop or not.

They closed Brian Hill down as well. Both the Canadian and the U.S. EPA showed up on his door step.

Funny how you show them the money and your good to go.

Steve.

kallsop

May 2, 2009
CT US
You'd think with 20mpg SUV's around, they'd encourage high mpg bikes instead of pricing them out of business.

Skarrd

Oct 13, 2010
Chandler, AZ
well guys , i have bad news . i called paul , ( the sales manager) from a phone number i had got on the package of the motor , and the gov't shut him down for his motors not being EPA approved , and he would of had to pay 40,000 dollars every 2 years , and he couldnt afford that cause daemon bikes is a small company , and i asked him if he would ever open daemon back up , and he said probably not , hes done . is there any other good canadian bike engine distributors so i wont be nailed for customs , brokerage ...
see if you can get a hold of him again and ask what the bearings and wrist pin he upgraded the motors were.

if anything else, i'd like to know what to get to overhaul the sad grubee to a half decent shape.

Oliviatheghost

May 17, 2011
Florida
Hallma50,
I happened to order a piston the day before they shut down and now 13days later I have not gotten my part. I have a digital receipt and no phone number to contact. Could you please provide me with the number so that I can reach this Paul character. My e-mail is [email protected]