First ride in town.

GoldenMotor.com

sumdawgtwigg

Aug 9, 2008
SW VA
I took my bike trough town today and had a blast, I did not see a single cop lol. It was so much fun, It brough the biggest smile to my face. However, when I got home to fix lunch a cop came up the street looking around. Now maybe I'm to paranoid but I'm seriously thinking he was looking for me. Should I just call the town police department and ask them some questions? I'm very paranoid about this because I bought the bike to save money and I don't want to end up with a huge fine.

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
They do make ya grin,eh? Not sure where ya live but look up your local DMV web site. Each state varies greatly. I used to carry a print out of the local laws. Was kinda silly as the cops here just laugh/wave/or give me a thumbs up. I can't suggest this strongly enough. Smile and wave hello. Cops are just folks doing a job. They do some important stuff and are (from my experience) not terribly worried about folks on a MB. They are like people that way, snork (gonna forward this to a cop buddy) But look it up. Knowledge is power. The officer who pulls you over might not know either.