Unbelievable Find In My Neighbor-Hood

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
I have noticed some of the baddest cars at this business in the past and know who owns them but don't want to say; the past couple of days I noticed a car trailer with a 65 chevelle and a 66 fleetside short bed truck..The truck caught my eye since that’s the year I am trying to find for a project.

So I ride up on my BTR to take some pictures of the truck and out of the business come 5 guys drinking beer and checking out my bike...they show a lot of interest and ask all kinds of questions...they say we have a couple bikes you might want to see inside...I go Ok show me what you got...The pictures tell the rest....

My new best friends....

Attachments

Texhun

Aug 2, 2011
Rosebud Texas
WOOOOWWWW!!! I love the engine on the Sears, that thing looks awesome. And the Beamer at the end was just wicked looking. Thanks for the pics.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
I understand you dont want to give away their location and such.... but whats the story? Does one guy own all these bikes or what? Did he/they buy or restore them?

Im so jealous as ive never seen any of these old bikes in the flesh, and to find all these under one roof...... well they would have had to push me out the door, and mop up the puddle of drool i left :)

Its cool they seemed interested in yours and didnt look down on you, maybe they will catch the bug and they may become members here. Thatd be cool

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
If i were to pick one of those bikes to own and keep, and ignore the $$$ value id pick that Sears bike, thats sooooooo nice, but that early Harley would be an extremely close second.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Wow I know ya did not just spend thirty minutes looking around lol. It like this.. stumbles upon...lol. I gotta go folks were waiting on me...but but everybody is gonna just have to wait on me cuzz I am am sticking around here for a while!:D;)

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Yeah CCC, there's some crazy car owners in SoCal. There's a guy not far from my family's laser shop that puts up 60's-'70's Chevies for sale every 2 weeks. It's like he has an unlimited supply of em. '67-'72 Camaros, '65-'72 Vettes, a couple Chevelles and a few Malibus over the years. All in various states of tune, some ratty, some mint, all buyable for someone with the cash.

I'm kind of a Ford guy myself (I own a '63 F100 Unibody with a Y-block), but I love anything '72 and older, really :D