100% custom board tracker, next steps

GoldenMotor.com

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
Egor, I really want to try the recumbent. How are they to ride? I keep coming back to jumping to my feet in a "oh sheet" moment. Am I wrong?

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
Dan - Hi I can;t tell you how it rides I have not ridden the bike yet, still under construction. I never got the feeling that it would be a job to ride, we have quite a few around the bike path and they are mostly ridden by older gentlemen so they can't be that hard to ride. The length is a bit of a thing to get used to, but not hard. Have fun, Dave
Egor, I really want to try the recumbent. How are they to ride? I keep coming back to jumping to my feet in a "oh sheet" moment. Am I wrong?

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Talked To A Fellow Last Year, He Had A Nice Recumbent. He Likes His, But Said Going Uphill Is More Difficult, Because You Can`t Stand Up On The Pedals. His Was Not Motorized. Ron

aricarmon

Jun 13, 2009
san francisco
hey i just got it running for the first time yesterday, it wasnt that bad honestly, the riding position is actually pretty comfortable. on the other hand, however, im not really going to use the pedals very much, only to get it started and to keep it legal so it is pretty hard to ride if u plan on pedaling alot

aricarmon

Jun 13, 2009
san francisco
Finally, I'm Back!!!

After 2 years of grueling school work I finally made time to finish my bike. Its been a long time coming but I'm glad i waited because i got to use some awesome facilities to paint and assemble it.

Attachments

Last edited:

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
2 Years is a real long time, but WOW this thing is worth the wait. Very original and one of the cleanest bikes ive seen in a while. Outstandidng job

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
Great build and very clean and tight. How did you do the gas tank? It looks like it's inside the two outer schwinn covers, do you have more detail on that? Thanks and again great original build!