200 miles & 2 flats

GoldenMotor.com

Plindy

Dec 9, 2008
mn. usa.
First flat able to replace tube. Stopped at Darwin Twineball Museum - Welcome! Give us a call: 320.693.7544 - Unique Holiday Gifts! (al yankovits video!). The guy in leather said he knew the ball when it was a baby.Then to mom's' She did not want a picture still in her night clothes. I said no one will see it HA! Second flat, a farmer swerved and filled road with stuff. cops stopped by and asked is that thing legal, i said yes. wheel rim broke, i called land lord and got a ride home . that is him holding new rim.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Motoschwinn

Jun 27, 2008
Independence MO
First flat able to replace tube. Stoped at Darwin Twineball Museum - Welcome! Give us a call: 320.693.7544 - Unique Holiday Gifts! (al yankovits video!). The guy in leather said he knew the ball when it was a baby.Then to mom's' She did not want a picture still in her nite clothes. I said now one will see it HA! Second flat, a farmer swerved and filled road with stuff. cops stped by and asked is that thing legal, i said yes. wheel rim broke, i called land lord and got a ride home . that is him holding new rim.
WOW can't ya wait for the next 200 miles? You are having fun anyway right?

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Awesome pablo lindberg, that ball of twine is crazy. I have had a rear flat on the road, it's no fun when you have nothing to hold your bike up. Thanks you for sharing.