Pics of the Sharkcruiser

GoldenMotor.com

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Good to see more people enjoying there mods. The gas tank lid made me laugh! The tensioner your pipe way cool.

sharkcruiser

Jul 14, 2008
charleston sc
Here is some more details of my bike. I fabricated the header from electrical conduit elbows and the stock flange. The pipe has an old seat tube quick release to secure it. It is held to the frame with a plumbing pipe hanger and 3/8's" bolt from BLowe's. Both frame mounts are homemade. I see that SBP had the same idea for their rear mount, great minds think alike. Anyway, I think the bike has taken on a scrambler look with the pipe the way it is. It seems that the more work I put into it the less I like to horse around on it. The streets here in Charleston sc are down right brutal. I associate riding here to be like riding around the Gaza Strip. Potholes are everywhere! Oh yeah That last pic is a bottle opener.

sharkcruiser

Jul 14, 2008
charleston sc
Yeah Like wheelbender6 said you don't see many of these. I bought the back back in 1996. I don't think they made them anymore after 1997. Beach cruiser style w/o the cantilever. The frame as a whole looks like a sharks head coming out of the water.

johnnyb

Apr 20, 2009
Columbia, SC
hey sharkcruiser i know what you mean about charleston. im in columbia but have been there many times and definitely would not even think about riding there. great bike btw

sharkcruiser

Jul 14, 2008
charleston sc
word up,

Holla if you're ever down this way. I have a buddy whose got a MB also. We ride all over, even out to Folly sometimes. How does your bike do on those hills?

johnnyb

Apr 20, 2009
Columbia, SC
unfortunately, i dont have a MB. ive just bought a jaguar a few weeks ago and a "80cc" from bikeberry for my father in law. waiting now for a weekend to get together and build. after that, ill get my own.