What I love about this forum!

GoldenMotor.com

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Just about every day somebody posts a new and unusual solution to a problem encountered as we try to figure these bikes/kits out. This place is mad science at its best!!!!!! (^)

Reactions: Denis Zen

Clotho

May 25, 2008
I love this forum because the frame mount enthusiasts and the rack mount enthusiasts co-exist in harmony. Same with the 4-stroke and the 2-stroke guys.

I refuse to post anywhere else.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
From the very beginning I think we all strove for this to the be opposite of the no named brand. Their arrogance drove this place to take on a more humble attitude, which in turn led to more people coming here with that see one, do one, teach one attitude that works so well.

Just as long as we don't forget where we came from, and why we came here this place should thrive.

On a different note: I think the people here are extremely inventive and I appreciate every one here. Some more than others sure, but everyone one contributes and that is nice.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Almost everybody leaves helpful posts on motorbicycling.com. You get a lot of abusive and deriding relpies on the mountain bike forum I visit, which drives away newbies and hurts the industry.

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
Yes, I agree! I like this forum way better than the other one that I first visited. I have got so much good advice in such a short time.

Remember...If it jams force it. If it breaks, it needed fixed anyway.

sojudave

Oct 18, 2008
austin tx
I agree with you guys. This place is more mellow than the one that is spelled similar. I really dig the chop shop forum and can't wait for more posts on there. I got some good tips from here already, Shaving the dust cap and the Tractor supply store chain. Everyone here is just more chilled out.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
The best part I like about this forum is everyone is welcomed and is treated with respect. Also since I've been here, I haven't seen one bashing or flame war.

Many props to Cruiser and his Army of Great Mods for keeping motorbicycling an enjoyable place to visit!(^)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
You know you set the tone in the beginning and then it is just a matter of the new people fitting into the site. The other site was obviously set up by people with a different mind set and those who joined adapted to it.

This one began with their rejects lol... Just ask them... I guess we were all too SOFT for that site.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
The best part I like about this forum is everyone is welcomed and is treated with respect. Also since I've been here, I haven't seen one bashing or flame war.

Many props to Cruiser and his Army of Great Mods for keeping motorbicycling an enjoyable place to visit!(^)
I couldn't have said it better, so I just quoted for truth.

old motorbike

Sep 21, 2008
Fl.
I was surprised to find that cheap kits were sold to power my old bicycle. Then, I was ecstatic to find this forum. Grateful you guys are here.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
You guys are "the bomb". Many times I post the same question here and at "the other site", like fishing with two poles. sometimes no "bites" over yonder, and a big strike here!

There's a lot of respect here, and a lot of sharing too.

I like that.(^)