is it possable??

GoldenMotor.com
Aug 23, 2010
Michigan
on other sites i use they have a view new post, a view new topics and view your posts .

is this something that can be added!?!?

it makes it way easy to see new posts on a thread, topics and replies to the posts we have commented on!

food for thought!

cheers!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
We can haz - you've only missed these features ;);

...and on a member's profile page (click anyone's name to view);

Aug 23, 2010
Michigan
ha ha so that is a prolly not on the easy one click link at the top next to the New posts.

seen we have the ability to do it but i have to find a thread by me or i gotta find my name in the user list to even click on my own name to check my posts to see if anybody else has commented.

just was asking because i like to keep up with my posts first and a easy one click link like the new post link would be the first click every time i logged on.

at the least having our user name up in the right corner a link to the that awesome view all posts by the user you snipped and posted would be cool.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
When you post on a thread you are automatically subscribed to it until you unsubscribe.

Hope that helps..

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
ha ha so that is a prolly not on the easy one click link at the top next to the New posts.

seen we have the ability to do it but i have to find a thread by me or i gotta find my name in the user list to even click on my own name to check my posts to see if anybody else has commented.

just was asking because i like to keep up with my posts first and a easy one click link like the new post link would be the first click every time i logged on.

at the least having our user name up in the right corner a link to the that awesome view all posts by the user you snipped and posted would be cool.
on the top bar you can click on new posts and it will show you all new posts. to see and individuals posts you can go into their profile or on any thread click on their name and a pull down menu should show up alowing you to see all posts by that user

Aug 23, 2010
Michigan
seen the new posts link was really looking for what goat herder posted..

was just looking for a easy one click way to see my posts to answer or see answers that were posted after mine.

i set my bookmarks to the view new posts on most sites but with that option my posts may get bumped pages and pages back.

thanks for the info guys!!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
If you click on Quick links at the top. Then click who's on line. You can see in real time who is reading/veiwing what.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
The thing sends me e-mails if there is activity on a subsciibed thread,I,ve seen where you check or un-check that feacher,on user cp I think