finally here she is boys...

GoldenMotor.com

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
ok, I finally got my girl to a point where I thought she could be photoed &shown to the public!

she's a Schwinn rescue-dog (dumpster find),
with a grubee 66cc,
boost &nitrous just for the ooh, ahh effect >I lie my azz off 'bout the krraazy mad max adventures I have w/them just to see the faces on the drunks at the bar next to my tattoo shop!!!<
Sturmey Archer dynamo drum brake front hub
Manic Mechanic sprocket adapter
made the skull gas cap
steel braided heatshielding on clutch and throttle cables
wrapped pipe for better performance, & no burnt leggins
and pinstiping by yours truly!

Attachments

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Who did your pinstriping?, it is effin sweet. Love the bike, and that color scheme is already one of my all time favorites! Good work sir

Last edited:

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
Tatts too huh, sweet. I am aspiring to become an apprentice myself as soon as I get the money for it. Well, I really like the bird wing effect on the tank. I dig the little things you already did, like grinding down the jug. Really good accent for the whole peice of art! Good work man! When I have some extra cash and my tank I may just send it your way. Facebook page noted :)

Last edited:

wbelyeu

Jun 29, 2010
oklahoma city
bike is awesome. i have always wanted to take a plain leather seat and tattoo it. you should think about doing it for your bike i think it would kick it up a little and you never know you might be able to sell them. great build keep it up

BADBOOH

Apr 3, 2010
San Diego CA,
Love the bike! very cool. One thing, I am sure the seat is real comfy, but in my opinion, nothing beats the looks of a leather saddle. Cool bike!

bare bones

Jul 12, 2009
Austin
I am loving the ride man! I love the hoodlum vibe. Right now I have my eye on a cool old head light with a spiderweb shade!

Last edited:

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
Nice looking Ride Man..like the look. Checked out the links , that BoneMachine artwork is way-too cool !!!!
Cheers

klb6154

Jun 20, 2010
pittsburgh pa
looks cool traded my last bike for 400 worth of ink at my buddys shop where did you get the pipe or is it home made and dose the nitrous work or for show im curious of the effects of nos on a two stroke

vwine

Jan 27, 2010
germany
Awesome bike!! I love it. And im def. stealin the braided tube around the wire Idea as soon as I get paid.. Great work on everything.. VW

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
looks cool traded my last bike for 400 worth of ink at my buddys shop where did you get the pipe or is it home made and dose the nitrous work or for show im curious of the effects of nos on a two stroke
...like I said, for the oooh-aaah effect, 'n' lie my azz off!
you don't want to ruin a good thing w/a very poor idea for these lil' chinese 2strokers!
the potential for either blowin' the head, or nothing @ all is most likely...

LS614

Dec 22, 2009
CT and MA
That's hot. I really like the pinstriping :) Good use for a dump bike, I'm sure it's happy to be given such a great second chance :D

mmmmudd

Dec 31, 2010
california
Lovin' the bike, and the look. The great thing about rad rods, is the more ya put them in the wind, the cooler they get. I think what brings this one home for me is the wrapped exhaust. Yes the pin striping is the bomb, but it's always the details that make it real.