let me know what u guys think of my tank

GoldenMotor.com

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
yeah i got a kick out of that but its all good im much happier with this tank but im gonna keep the other tank i would love to try a east coast to west coast ride to see how long it would take but the wife said she will kill me but all i have been thinking about is how cool that would be to just ride that far and pray it makes it and dont break down

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
How far do you think she would come to pick you and the bike up ? ,,,,,,,,Just you ?.......just the bike ?lol

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
what i did was drill threw my lower tube for the front brackets then put plastic spacers on the inside and the back theres no mount so theres a little bit of the tank were its welded im goin to make a bracket to hold it down on the back i will post picks tommorrow once i get out to the garage

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
ok heres how i mounted it still not done have to figure out how to hide the big opening in the front but its even and looks good so not a huge project yet and yes it from a 1972 yamaha i think the guy at the yard said it was from a 110cc not to sure all i know is he charged me 40 bucks and it was beet im going to load those pics i almost fell over but its supposed to be a very rare tank

and i only spent like a dollor on the bolt nut washer and spacer

Last edited:

mykustomcruizer

May 16, 2010
pa
heres the start to finish of my tank and yes i paid 40 dollors in this condition but had it pictured in my head the finished product hopefully by ther end of the week my airbushing will be done and i will post more pics thanks for all the feedback