Mid 90's Iron Horse Cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
hey y'alls,
This is going to be the next build....a mid 90's Iron Horse.....I've googled to no end to try and find out some more data on this bike but I'm stumped....does anyone have any info on this ?......the frame is an awesome green color that is going to be contrasted with all black everything else....motor...bars...stem...fenders....blah blah blah.....posted a snap of said bike....will it make a good build ?

Thanks,
Salty.shft.

Attachments

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
Thats a good lookin bike and I think it'll make a great build. I don't personally know anything about them but it looks very sturdy but I'd change the handlebars if it were mine. What thickness are the spokes?

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
The spokes are standard 14's....and yes the plans include an upgrade on this....also....the bars will be replaced with something more linear... ( all black of course )....and I was thinking of springers too ...much like the ones I've on The Black Dog.....I love how everyone jumps in and gives advice....thanks y'alls !

Salty.shft.

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
I don't think anyone is telling you what to do with it, it's your bike. We just like to say out loud what we would do with it if it were ours, lol. It's all good, I'm sure whatever you end up doing it'll be awesome.

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
I don't think anyone is telling you what to do with it, it's your bike. We just like to say out loud what we would do with it if it were ours, lol. It's all good, I'm sure whatever you end up doing it'll be awesome.
I'm just waiting on Jim to build an adapter for me.....hopefully next week he'll have 'em ready....I'll just drive down to Clearwater and pick 'em up...that's the only thing I need to build the bike...

Salty.shft.