Upgraded Black Dog.....

GoldenMotor.com

hunterkn

May 2, 2010
Lubbock Texas
Hey Salty, thanks for your reply, I hope im not bein a pain by asking so many questions but how do your bars connect to the springer. Again im sorry if this is a pain. Im just trying to get pointed in the right direction.
Thanks
Hunter

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Hey Salty, thanks for your reply, I hope im not bein a pain by asking so many questions but how do your bars connect to the springer. Again im sorry if this is a pain. Im just trying to get pointed in the right direction.
Thanks
Hunter
]
Hunter,
You're in no way,shape or form a pain....questions are how we learn.....the handlebars are connected to a "stem " ...which slides into the tube of the forks which have been attached to the frame..( head )...hope this helps....you can spend many days here on the forum and find all kinds of stuff that helps....just do some research....it's a lot of fun Hunter....I've attached a video link of how to install springer forks on youtube.....

Laters,
Salty.shft.YouTube - Bicycle Parts - springer fork, steering tube, and headset installation.

Last edited:

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Now thats a nice bike!!!!!
Thanks Broo....the forks and all I've done to it makes it an incredible ride....200 miles after the upgrade I wonder why I didn't do all this the first time.....live and learn I reckon......all it needs now is a poo-poo pipe like Moto suggested and a laid back seat post.....

Salty.shft.