My babies!

GoldenMotor.com

Retmachinist

Oct 21, 2008
Urbandale Ia
I am down to only two left after selling four this summer. I do have five really nice bikes in the basment ready to be built this winter. Now that I have my feet wet after the first six, I have some really good and different ideas for the next five. Been machining alot of parts.

John

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
I am down to only two left after selling four this summer. I do have five really nice bikes in the basment ready to be built this winter. Now that I have my feet wet after the first six, I have some really good and different ideas for the next five. Been machining alot of parts.

John
If I wasn't out of garage space I'd start another one but, alas, its either sell a bike or the hot rod. I've run out of room to build, let alone park the darn things.
And I can't wait to see what you come up with John. Pictures...we need pictures.
Good to see you, my friend. :)
Tom

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
If I wasn't out of garage space I'd start another one but, alas, its either sell a bike or the hot rod. I've run out of room to build, let alone park the darn things.
And I can't wait to see what you come up with John. Pictures...we need pictures.
Good to see you, my friend. :)
Tom
Keep the bikes, keep the hot rod.
Build the bikes thier own shed. An MB stable. You could have an MB ranch. :)

Egor

Jan 30, 2008
Hurricane Utah
I can't stop, what can I do? I have them in the loft at work three in my shop and the garage I can't fit anything else. I know I will start hoisting them into the rafters. And then you hear the Laugh of Vincent Price ( Ha Ha Ha ). No worry itill get better. Have fun, Dave

PS: You should see the other side of the hot rod.LOL

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Maybe we should name the support group: 'Motorbikes Anonymous'
"Hello, my name is Tom and I build motorbikes" and then you guys say, "Hello Tom, we understand."
Tom