New Project to keep me going.

GoldenMotor.com

thimmaker

Jan 25, 2008
Bartlett, Illinois
No, thats the original,embossed tank, sandblasted, dents filled, and primed and painted. Still needs the logo done. The inside was in good shape compared to the outside.
Geo.

Last edited:

thimmaker

Jan 25, 2008
Bartlett, Illinois
I Finally considered this thing finished and put it up for sale on e-bay. Can't kick start these things any more, rough on the old legs. I love the hobby but i think i'll go back to restoring Erector Sets. Here's a couple of pictures of the finished Sportsman.
Geo.

Attachments

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
I Finally considered this thing finished and put it up for sale on e-bay. Can't kick start these things any more, rough on the old legs. I love the hobby but i think i'll go back to restoring Erector Sets. Here's a couple of pictures of the finished Sportsman.
Geo.
I can't find it on Ebay. I don't like kick start Whizzers either. The pedal start bikes are easier to start.

thimmaker

Jan 25, 2008
Bartlett, Illinois
It was on a 7 day listing and sold right away. There were 3 Sportsmans on there at the same time. One priced too high to start with and listed as original paint which obviously was not. Another, a red one, with too many items done wrong, and too high a reserve price, was listed 4 times and did not sell. I listed mine at what i thought was a fair price and it sold during the first listing. Its being picked up next week.
Geo.