Winter Build Off Photo Entries

GoldenMotor.com

Youngbird

Vendor
Dec 2, 2008
Longneck, DE
I guess its just coincidence that my first build is in the winter, so....may as well join in the "BuildOff" too. Should we post photos as we go or keep it all Hush Hush and top secret till we Premier the new machine?(c)

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
I guess its just coincidence that my first build is in the winter, so....may as well join in the "BuildOff" too. Should we post photos as we go or keep it all Hush Hush and top secret till we Premier the new machine?(c)

There is a thread about rules and photo entry placement. If you want to document your contest build (or any build) please start your own thread on it in Photos and Videos section. Use the Class entry threads to post your maximum number of photos AS THUMBNAILS PLEASE. (An explanation is in the thread.)

http://motorbicycling.com/f25/rules-classes-4416.html

ricknnan

Aug 11, 2008
this is my chopped and stretched occ chopper with a 80.cc kit and a 36 tooth rear sprocket front forks are 5 feet long thanks for looking

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
this is my chopped and stretched occ chopper with a 80.cc kit and a 36 tooth rear sprocket front forks are 5 feet long thanks for looking
You can post a photo after you have a few posts- please post them in the appropriate forum......see the post right above yours.

Welcome.

jimmybking

Nov 10, 2008
ohio
ive got some pictures on a couple of my threds with the motor mounted on an occ. are you going to use the coaster break? if not what kind of break are you going to use. that is where im at.