Busted

GoldenMotor.com

mannyphresh

Feb 18, 2013
moval
So every night me n my buddy grayble go out on what we like to call fun runs for our 1/2 hour lunch here in the i.e.Tonight i happen to see a cop at the light we were makeing a right at.We decided to take a detour cause we didnt have our dot approved helmets.We thought we were in the clear until we heard the sirens and saw the lights.They said "pull over and kill the motors".I thought to myself we're getting busted for no helmets......shoot.They continued to say "what the heck r these?"We said "motorized bicycles".It took them back.They replied "Those things r f'en awesome".Before they let us go they said be safe n drove off.My adrenaline always pumps when i ride my bike but tonight it was at it's high.Good stuff

Last edited:

Kioshk

Oct 21, 2012
Connecticut
Great story, Mr. Phresh! I ride a lot in NY on Long Island...Suffolk County. Not legal here, but the cops have been super cool about my bike. Had a couple of chats with them about the build...never "pulled over" per se, just met them at lights ans such. Still, I get ******-chills whenever I see a cop-car in NY...never know what kind of cop you're gonna meet. Suffolk PD rocks though.

mannyphresh

Feb 18, 2013
moval
Yeah.....it hard to tell now a days.We only ride around the city every now n then but still look over our shoulders all the time.I wanna go legit n get some plates.I would of thought the same if i saw the title you had me laughing.laff

Sidewinder Jerry

Dec 19, 2011
Rockwood, TN
I do everything possible to meet the legal requirements of my state ( Tennessee ). Therefore the police don't brother me. Oak Ridge is a small town so the police know most of the people here.

mannyphresh

Feb 18, 2013
moval
sweeeeeet.I see your son is wearing the same colors as the hooter girls.Maybe i should wear the same colors there too so i can get carried he,he.