I converted the Morini into a motorcycle

GoldenMotor.com

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
Its on the SCSW BOXER from Pipelyne Industries took of the pedal chain and locked the pedals both facing forward using a triangular piece of aluminum billet with a hole drilled thru it and bolted the pedal ring to it!
Way better foot positioning one foot is not always crunched up as i was having foot pain due to Parkinsons disease--now no problem cant pedal but so what theres enough power to do most hills and now i have no problem--i know its not a moped but the police here go easy on us old farts.

How come i no longer can download my pictures it tells me to resize them not sure how ---i took 2 pictures to show you.

spad4me

Jan 20, 2008
Arizona Bullhead
My gp 460 is enough not to have to peddle at all.
The local popo will not tolerate non working peddles on a motorized bicycle.
I will not be able to claim the benefits of no license, no registration etc.
I installed the pedals on my shift kit like that by mistake my son called it the power stroke.

Why not just add foot pegs to the frame?

Last edited:

robin

Nov 15, 2008
Penticton British Columbia Canada
Yes iam looking at a classic 1953 BMW motorcycle thats been in storage for years, if i get that the Morini will be sold- its just that i enjoyed it as a bicycle but then my foot started giving me so much pain i had to reposition the pedals.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL
Hi robin

I`m doing good but need my 2 aleve every evening ! Hang in there, I know you have not felt your best of late. Take care.

Ron

Last edited:

kerf

Jun 28, 2010
Birmingham, Al
Hi robin

i`m doing good but need my 2 aleve every evening ! Hang in there, i know you have not felt your best of late. Take care.

Ron
Tell me about it old timer, as I sit here full a Naproxen with a cold pack strapped to my back. Gotta cut grass this afternoon, sometimes life's hard but still there's still something to be said for being on the upside of the dirt.

I keep saying that, makes me feel better.

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
i met her years ago, high school football i think, didn't give her much thought. as i got older i'd see more of her. alway's hanging around. so a thought i'd make her my friend. turns out she stays with me longer than my wife, and my old buddies,she's always their for me. my friend her name is pain. we will always be together i love her...

Fulltimer

Aug 13, 2010
Saint Augustine, FL
I think we need to start an old farts club! I take so many pills its a wonder I have room in the gut for food! But, ya gotta keep on keeping on I guess.

Terry

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
I've been taking Tramadol for the last 3 years. It just got so even looking at a bottle of Ibuprofen or Naproxin made me want to barf. 3 a day at 50 mg each, 1 pill at a time. The Feds want to call it a narcotic but it belongs in the same family as aspirin, an analgesic. I HAD a friend who died of cancer. He didn't like them because they were no fun unlike the Opiates they had him on. He gave me all his Tramadol.

Instead of trying to numb out the pain it's a mind blocker and you don't build up a tolerance for it.

Tramadol (AKA Ultram) does exactly what you want it to do: takes away the pain. I recommend it. Talk to your doctor. There's no reason to live in pain...

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
ever see the chineeze beemers? they look so cool [i like the flatheads] but their alot like the HT's in craftmanship i weigh in at 270lbs and cant get the springs to move! anyhow its like the morini's are the bmw of the HT. i'm working on a leading link forks style [earls]for the dyno. thanks guy's dennis