A public thank you

GoldenMotor.com

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Thanks uncle kudzu for the shifter. I'll post a picture when I use it so you can see how it got used.

thanks again... That's what this is all about.

UncleKudzu

May 26, 2008
Deep in the American South
Thanks uncle kudzu for the shifter. I'll post a picture when I use it so you can see how it got used.

thanks again... That's what this is all about.
the pleasure of seeing the shifter recycled into one of your cool projects will be my reward; a pretty good deal for me, i say :)

(it should be there early next week, BTW)

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
It just might save my life. I am using the second brake handle on the mtb as a clutch handle. I might just make your shifter the clutch or throttle and return that brake handle to being a brake handle. There are soooo many controls I might just wind up like the old lady who drove her car into the neighbors pool by hitting the wrong control.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
to be honest I need it cause I'm going to switch back to the front brake as well as the rear. To do that I have to use the brake shifter so the broken right hand shifter is of no use to me. I will use the right hand shifter from Uncle K as a clutch lever I think.

I'm already confused. with one more control to work I might need to go back to school.

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
The shifter from uncle K arrived today. I want to say thanks again. I promise I will put it to good use and soon.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I would like to give a huge Thank You to BikeGuyJoe...or as I like to call him, Godfather of Motorized Bicycles.

He comes on this forum everyday and helps out answering questions. He zooms through all the post and answers questions faster then I can read them. I don't know how he does it, he's got some mad skills behind the keyboard.

I've learned so much from Godfather and he is always willing to help anybody out.

Thank You Godfather for sharing you knowledge and all the help you offer the members...you are a GREAT asset to this forum.
(^)(^)