Tires on ebay

GoldenMotor.com

ruppster

Mar 3, 2010
maine
Saw these on ebay item #310264127146. Has anyon dealt with this person or tried these tires out? They look pretty cool.

K-dregg

Apr 20, 2010
Sweden
Haven't tried the tires but thats where i got my brick red tychoons from, and i had no problems with the seller.. I usally look at the feedback the seller have and this guy has a pretty good record.. 2829 sells and no bad rewiews? i dont think hes gonna rip you of :)

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
those tires are basically just cheap cruiser tires, although Cheng Shin are about the best of the cheap. they've been around for a long time.

you shouldn't have any problems with them, except for getting them dirty.

ruppster

Mar 3, 2010
maine
I was originally thinking thick bricks but I can't really tell the proportions of them as I haven't seen them in real life. I haven't found any tire pressure info on the thick bricks and these will take 65 psi. I've gotten huge perforfomance differences in as little as 5 psi on my current tires and those are only rated for 40 psi max. I would rather have black but it doesn't look like they're offered. I've looked into "better" tires but most of them are $45 each and up. They seem like a bargain to me. Thank you for the input guys I really appreciate it.

ruppster

Mar 3, 2010
maine
I have Innova tires now I only got about 400 miles out of them. Thank you for the response though. The more thought I give to this the more I am swayed toward Schwabe's. I have hit just over 40 mph as the bike is and I plan on running a shift kit on this build so 45-50 isn't out of the question. How safe are cheap tires going to be? I don't want anymore stories to put up on the close call thread.