Where can I buy a hub adapter?

GoldenMotor.com

Mind_Reader7

May 1, 2010
Northam, Western Australia.
I need a place that will ship to Australia. RSE carries them, but has been out of stock since forever. I noticed my sprocket was kinda wonky, and I took it off to look. It was warped for some reason. I just spent 2 hours trying to fix it, never want to do it again.

NunyaBidness

Jun 29, 2008
memphis tn
Pirate Cycles, ad on top right carries a real nice sprocket adapter. I have no idea if they ship to Australia or not, they probably do, but I'm sure they'll have an answer for ya if ya ask.

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
that's close but you need a set of calipers to get it right and measure in three different places across the hub . it sounds like mine is too big

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
all hubs are not completely concentric .think of an hourglass but not that extreme .if you check it in three places (right side center and left side ) then average it then you will know what size you need. sounds like your close to 1.25.

Last edited:

skjjoe

Mar 9, 2009
Boerne Texas
yes but some hubs are not flat all the way across. take the jaguar hub for instance looks like this )( that's a little exaggerated but its about 5 to 10 thousands smaller on the center of the hub. just make sure you measure it on the flat part in a few places to get a good average. and make sure you dont have one of those rarer hubs . read this post http://motorbicycling.com/f3/jims-sprocket-adaptors-great-value-7636-5.html

Last edited: