ultimate slider

GoldenMotor.com

bmxmotorbike

Mar 21, 2010
adelaide australia
hello to motorized bikes and drifting lovers. i was bored one night and made this crazy machine.

I made it out of a 20inch bmx bike, a pocket bike, and a green machine, you know thos slider things with the plastic wheels? one of them.

all i used from the slider was the back wheels, then chopped up a bmx frame and welded the real wheels onto it. then used the rear pocket bike wheel as the front wheel. used the back one because it had the sprocket on it as i wanted it to be chain driven. i had to cut the forks and widen them for the pocket bike wheel to fit in. then made some dodgy as engine mounts and stuck the motor on. with a pit bike fuel tank wired to the handle bars it was ready to slide.

i had it going for a day untill blew it up and buggered the pull cored. i had no muffler at the time so it was a straight exhaust bent up and it was running at 50:1 because i had the fuel their for my motorized bike and couldnt be bothered mixing up the right ratio. i think pocket bikes are 25:1? not sure. some one know? it slid very well and went at least 55-60kmh and goin down a road side ways at that speed on this bike was scary. sliding corners was fun but go too fast and spin out, it flips. so have many cuts and scratches haha.

Now that i know how to make it work im going to improve it by making a better frame out of 50mm tube, better engine mounts, also a fuel tank put on the front of the handle bars im going to use a whipper snipper tank because it small and will fit on the bars.

have a look and let me know wat you think.

Attachments

shadowsaidhe

Apr 15, 2010
maine
looks like lots of fun. it would take a stick to get my children off that. one question, where do you put your feet?