What to do with 60 tooth sprocket?

GoldenMotor.com

lds

Mar 26, 2010
north KY
I just snagged a minibike out of the dumpster. A stripped frame that is too small for me to use anyway.

It does have good front and back wheel/tires and a 60 tooth sprocket on the rear wheel.

Anyone have any inspirations for possible applications?

Gator Wrestler

Jan 22, 2009
Springfield LA
I have on old mini bike that was made into a chopper, not very sucessfully. I will make a go cart using the front end of a riding mower I found free on Craigs list. I'll mate the 2 togeather and use a 5HP B&S to power it. The 10HP tec. looks like it can be made to run without much effort, but it's a bit too powerful for this aplication.
If not something like this it should make a good push trailer with some work.

ferball

Apr 8, 2010
NH
As a very large fellow, I believe I will probably need one of those before my mountain bike build is done. I tip the scale at a little over 300 so my research is leading me to believe that if I want a my bike to go where I want and save me peddling up the hills and dodging branches at 30 mph does not sound like fun so I won't need much on the top end so I figure I am gonna need something like a 60 tooth sprocket. Are they hard to come by?

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I believe Manic will cut ya whatever you want...I'm a hefty guy too about 235 plus I want to pull possibly 2 trailers full of camping gear. I'm makin em from 2 wheel dollies and the biggest truck storage box wal-mart sells. I just snagged a nice HEAVY steel frame old schwinn varsity road bike so I'm ready to build something really sturdy.