couple shorts of my indiain't boardtracker

GoldenMotor.com

icyuod2

May 29, 2009
london onatrio
inspired by a 1912 indian, the indiain't.
the vid's were shot in the parking lot of the empty factory across the street from my home.
with the laws the way they are in ontario, i'm lucky to have a trouble free place i can ride.

oh btw, remember to tie your shoe laces.

Spunout

MB Builder Extraordinaire
Jul 21, 2008
coventry, RI
blog.360.yahoo.com
hey there it is.....you have a good side-shot of the bike at the end of the bottom video. at 15 seconds left, i believe.
thats too bad the laws are so strict. another rider in canada says theres all kinds of unregulated crown property up there, that a guy could go on riding forever

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
!HOW!

Crazy Horse here thats one bada**, build congrats!!!

BTW, that video was great I still laughing, not at you or your build, just that your video it was like a lampoon funny type video, i say that well you jokingly refer to your build as the Indian't in a comical way.

Well done build and awesome video I was laughing so hard I was crying, was that your intention to make this video to in my opinion to be comical or you were just sharing your build with us.

Please don't be offended by my interpretation of your video being funny you are obviously very talented, and I personally think your Indian't is awesome. Congrats Congrats Congrats....

Peace Crazy Horse, aka Indian Joe an off the reserve city Injun. !HOW!

P.S. The black & white video definitely gave it a touch of vintage-ness style & reminded me of the movie Mel Gibson starred in called the Road Warrior, even though that movie was filmed in color,
In my head I renamed your build the Indian't Road Warrior!

icyuod2

May 29, 2009
london onatrio
thx crazy horse.

no offense taken, i tried to give the vid that silent film/slap stick sorta feel.
so i guess it worked just the way it was posed to. made ya laugh, and that's all i was after.

as soon as boardtracker #2 is complete, i'm going to take a crack at a short silent film (5min)
simple plot about the competetive nature of a couple old crusty boardtrackers.
the riding clips where me scewing around with the camera to see what could be done in the future.
that was my first attempt at any sort of video editing.

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
LoL, great looking rat racer style board tracker... That think is very well done, I also think the helmet makes the Vid, makes it almost look vintage till ya get a glimpse of the sneaks...lol...Very cool guy!