Members by State thread

GoldenMotor.com

MarkSumpter

Nov 27, 2010
Ohio
Has anyone thought to make a members by state thread that would have the permissions to start new threads turned off after all of the state threads have been made and only allow posting in the sub categories (state threads) only? Might have to add some country thread too as I see there are lots of international users here or maybe a seperate international thread.

This would be great because you could subscribe to your state thread and it would notify you when someone new posted in it. I have very few people in my area I know of to network with and maybe meet up for a ride and any ideas on how to get in contact with others would be great.

Just an idea.

earl.k

Jan 19, 2011
PA! USA
i added myself to the map! i think its the closest thing to what your looking for. and if it gets big, could be a really easy way to find people in your area.:)

so far for me its a fail.. im the only person in northwest PA. and last time i looked there was nobody within 100 miles from me.

is should update you by e-mail when people join in your state on there maybe??

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
You could start your own thread, something like we Denver Area Riders have. There are a few of us who keep in contact via that thread almost daily. I always check it to see what my neighbors are up to and to keep up on the schedule for our next get together.
Tom