2 66cc motors v twin

GoldenMotor.com

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
WOW!!! PHUCKING SIKKKK!!! i wish i had a mill lol...not that i would know how to use it but still... is this guy selling these? even just the crank case would be nice =)... HOW MUCH??? seriously I WANT ONE NOW!!! i wonder if it is timed correctly.. i hope so with all the work this guy as put into it.... but really.. HOW MUCH!!!???!!!!???

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
but, i want an oopalooopa right NOW!!! LOL . I WANT ONE!!!! but imguessing there not cheap since he wants like 2 G's for a motorized bicycle...and making new jugs would increase cost...and not to mention availability of replacement parts...i just wonder how the clutch works??? couldnt find a good picture of it...DID I MENTION, I WANT ONE!!!! lol

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
http://www.cherokeemotorbikes.com/

It's a 80cc single cylinder engine. I guess one of them is a dummy.

"With speeds up to 40 MPH, this single cylinder motor bike from Cherokee Motor Bikes
has retro styling, with modern engineering. It's a dream to drive,
and will give you that taste of what early motorcycling was all about.
This is a pedal to start, clutch operated motorized bicycle."

"80 cc motor with replacement warranty
Front drum brake
Fenders and Sheet metal as shown"

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
NO!! one is NOT a dummy... if you look at the site and go to HOW ITS MADE youll see how the crank case is machined and see in the pictures that the carb is conected to BOTH motors...also the small bevel gears are conected to a single clutch.. BOTH FIRE!!! what would be the point in machining a new bottom if it didnt work??? MORE WEIGHT? LOL its the sickest..i hope he sells them and hope **** do it in a 49cc.....i would like to see a more conventional mounting bracket....one that would mount to a mtn bike...not soo custom....but yeah,.... ITS THE REAL DEAL!!!

http://www.cherokeemotorbikes.com/how_they_re_built

Last edited:

DIANY

Mar 8, 2012
nampa
NO,i would buy a mill... lol aluminum is NOT THAT expensive LOL... soo hes NOT the first??? where can i find more?? any home made do it yourself versions??? maybe with a TIG????...AMAZING CONCEPT!!! thanks for sharing!

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
but, i want an oopalooopa right NOW!!! LOL . I WANT ONE!!!! but imguessing there not cheap since he wants like 2 G's for a motorized bicycle...and making new jugs would increase cost...and not to mention availability of replacement parts...i just wonder how the clutch works??? couldnt find a good picture of it...DID I MENTION, I WANT ONE!!!! lol
How bad do you want one?

Would you pay a minimum of $1000 just for the crankcase, etc and you
would have to supply the 2 jugs, heads, pistons, carb etc....

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California
My Bad,

I didn't go to the "How they're Built" tab. He's got that single cylinder mixed in with V-twin picture and videos.

Thanks to all for pointing that out. It looks cool.

Upon further research, cherokeemotorbikes is a member if this forum. jdmpunk and camlifter are the other forum members who have developed a v-twin HT engine:http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=9738

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Last edited:

Ibedayank

Oct 29, 2011
Columbia Tennessee

ivan H

Oct 8, 2011
australia
I'm not putting Chinagirls down, I use them myself, but if u had access to turning & milling etc equipment, why would u machine up a bottom end for a twin based on a motor design that Noah used as an anchor. Cheers

Last edited: