Business Cards

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Seems like everytime I go for a ride I meet someone with lots of questions about my bike. You've all heard the same questions: Did you build it? Where did you get the engine? How much do they cost? How fast will it go? And on and on.
When I have the time I enjoy talking to these folks and answering their questions but sometimes I'm in a hurry and need to be on my way. So...I printed up a few business cards with the websites for this forum, thatsdax and Chris Hill. In my vanity I also included a photo of my bike so they would remember what the card was about.
It was easy, took just a few minutes and I've already given away about fifteen cards, 5 just yesterday. I'm sure a majority of these folks will visit here and hopefully learn a lot. Throwing potential business toward a couple of the more reputable dealers can't hurt either.
My cards are just examples of what any of you could do. Use your imagination and have something to offer those curious folks who might be joining us some day.
Tom

Attachments

Last edited:

Youngbird

Vendor
Dec 2, 2008
Longneck, DE
Hey 2Door,

Great idea. We can get pictures of our rides out there in the public eye and promote the site as well. Im gonna do mine up now.................trk