'Make' magazine article about motorbicycling.com!

GoldenMotor.com

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Re: Artical about motorbicycling.com

Weekend that murray bike I saw one on craigs list awhile back and the dealer wanted $500 for it. This bike was imacculate mind you and the guy selling it sells alot of old bikes so I dont think the price was a fluke. Once he lists a bike it usually doesnt stay on craigslist very long. Im not sure if its the same model but it looks awful close with the shifter and all plus the same color a yellowish gold. You have a lil gold mine there!

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA

Weekend that murray bike I saw one on craigs list awhile back and the dealer wanted $500 for it. This bike was imacculate mind you and the guy selling it sells alot of old bikes so I dont think the price was a fluke. Once he lists a bike it usually doesnt stay on craigslist very long. Im not sure if its the same model but it looks awful close with the shifter and all plus the same color a yellowish gold. You have a lil gold mine there!
What are you talking about? I am confused? You mean my 50 bike i had?

I re-painted it since it seemed worthless! woops!

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA

yea i did, about in agust they notified my saying "we woulld like to use your artical".
Said september......

weekend-fun

Jun 21, 2009
San Carlos CA

it is worth about 150 a guy told me!!!!!!!

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now
Nice job Sam!

I can see a whole new generation of "newbies" swarming the place shortly...."Dad, I wanna motorized bike for Christmas!"

ailgup

Jul 9, 2009
USA
Hey the site and motor bicycling got another shout-out in the 26th volume of make magazine where they show a bike and also reference the site Motorbicycling!!!

Attachments