New Bike

GoldenMotor.com

Big Joe

Jan 6, 2008
Decatur Al
I ordered a Schwinn Southport bike today. Maybe this old fat man can learn to ride again. I shopped around over the internet and found the best deal on ebay (VN innovations).

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
Hey I learned and I was a big guy too. Still am as a matter of fact. Just take it easy and remember what Jim Valvanno said, "Never give up, never give up, never give up."

After I busted my butt on the rough driveway, I moved on to a church parking lot to practice on. Nice even pavement with a hill I could ride up and down. After fifty years between bike rides, I thought it might be a good idea to skip the traffic at first. I still think it was. I bought a bike rack for the car so I could carry the bike to a good place to ride it for a while. Now I try to ride it to a good place to ride it lol.

Also that is one good looking bike for a china girl motor...

Last edited:

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I built a SouthPort MB for a co-worker, it's a nice bike. My co-worker I would say 250-275lbs. loves it. All he asked for was a bigger seat, he rides it everyday to work.

paul

Dec 23, 2007
Kalamazoo, MI
looking forward to hearing all about you new motorized bicycle after you get it built. make sure you post pictures big joe