Thanks for the help.

GoldenMotor.com

Greg58

May 1, 2011
Newnan,Georgia
Today marks three years of learning from the members of this forum for me, and maybe I have Been able to pass along a little that I have learned to help others. I built my first bike before finding the forum and made a lot of mistakes that would not have happened if I had found the forum first. A big thanks to Tom and Dan, I had no clue how to navigate or post to the forum so they helped a lot.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Well, Greg, you've come a long way in my opinion. We value your input and assistance to newbies and the experienced alike. Must be the 'gear head in you. :)

This forum was established with the sole intent to offer help and advice to new builders. It has evolved into what you see today; a community of like-minded folks who enjoy the hobby of motorized bicycles. Not only can a new builder find answers to his/her questions regarding how to get the most from their project but also where we can discuss ideas, toss around new concepts and compare what we believe is the right approach to building a successful bike.

You and others like you have fulfilled the need for experienced builders and with the mechanical ability to pass on as well as a willingness to share your knowledge.
We thank you, sir and all those like you who make this forum what it is today.

Tom, and the staff of Motorbicycling.com.