Didn' want to come in without some words

GoldenMotor.com

multipaul

Mar 31, 2012
Germany
Hallo guys,

I've been reading in this great forum for nearly a month.
Here lots of technical knowledge comes together. That's impressive.
For a forum the handling is quite friendly with each other. Congratulations to the members and, if it does not even work out, to the moderators.

I'm a German. Married, 1 son, 56 years young and I'm afraid of the day when I become adult.

There is some experience with two-strokes. Zündapp, then 3 Yamahas when I was young. About ten years ago the rebirth: Hercules motored bicycles. In the meantime I have about ten of them. Some of them are quick. Quick for the 30cc Sachs engine with nominal 0.7hp which they never reach from stock.

Two month ago the unthinkable happened. I bought my first china-girl engine. It's a 48cc noname from ebay. An ISO 9001 product.
The crankshaft is displaced 1,5mm out of the middle, the bottom needle bearing seems to be alright. But the piston pin has about 8/100 mm play. And this is beyond any German Tolerance.

Otherwise, I'm pretty boring. A technician just. But first, I will have a lot of questions.
My English from the school will get better. Otherwise, the Google Translator helps.

Have a nice day!

Multipaul

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Welcome to the forum. We're glad you've joined us.
You're not our first member from Germany. Z-Man is another, (Z for Zundapp).
We hope you enjoy and that you have fun and ride safe. Keep us posted about your builds and post photos when you can.

Tom

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Welcome to the forum. We have a water slide park on Galveston Island called the Schlitterbahn.

Zman

Sep 10, 2010
germany
Moin Paul !

Ja, das mit den China Motoren ist so eine Sache, erst die üble verarbeitung und dann den Ärger mit unseren Behörden wegen der Zulassung. Ich habe schon 2 solcher Kits in den Händen gehabt, und war sehr erschrocken über die lausige Qualität...aber hier im Forum gibt es viele Jungs die haben es echt drauf, das Ding zuverlässig und haltbar zu machen.
Nice to see here more guys from germany !
Have a nice time !!!

Thomas