MB-Monkey Still Lives

GoldenMotor.com

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
Just living in the TN foothills with lousy internet connection. I miss seeing you guys around the chat just wanted to stop in and say HI. Hope all of you are well and I really want to know Where the **** is Happy these days was he ever found and moved on?

Be well for now and...

dnut .wee. Ride it like you stole it!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Whats up Jeff have not heard from you since you left Vegas. Happy is in Germany right now having a good time.

Good to hear from ya.......

MB-Monkey

Nov 19, 2008
Manchester TN USA
Yes i just caught up on the Happy thread. I MISS VEGAS (shouting at the top of my lungs) But the weather here is so much better. Too small townish for me here but at least my ulcers have stop acting up with much less stress. The wife and I are going to be here for a long time now so Just going to accept the vegas will be a vacation destination for a few years again. Job markets still suck gas is going up nothing is getting cheaper and they are spending money to send Lady GAGA to Italy are we sure we didn't miss the rapture? Where is all that change Mr Osama.... I mean Obama promised ok we gave him a shot and just like at the deli meat counter i say NEXT!