8th Annual Central Pa. Rally

GoldenMotor.com

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
2016 8th Annual Central Pa. Rally

Don't forget to mark your calendars for this year's rally. Always the first weekend in August. August 6th & 7th this year. Free camping for tents, motor-homes, etc. Lunch & supper provided by Bonnie Saturday & ride to a restaurant for breakfast Sunday morning. Here's a link to last year's rally:

http://motorbicycling.com/showthread.php?t=58584

Attachments

Last edited:

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
I already took the time off. By the way the whizzer is fore sale again if you know anyone looking. I've lowered the ask quite a bit.

SlowBalt

Mar 8, 2010
Rhode Island
Yup . I need to recoup some funds. Bought a new used car last February, and a house in August. And then I put a supercharger on my new car. Its a sickness. And I need to finish 2 bike builds I started 2 years ago.

Russell

Apr 19, 2009
MA
I hope to make it, no new bike this year but I'll bring something to ride!

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Jay, I plan to be there for a little while in the morning. Jackie will not be coming this time and neither will the oatmeal cookies. I know, I know. What size tshirt do you wear?

Dan

jbcruisin

Oct 10, 2008
Lebanon, Pa.
Jay, I plan to be there for a little while in the morning. Jackie will not be coming this time and neither will the oatmeal cookies. I know, I know. What size tshirt do you wear?

Dan
It's too bad she can't come. But it will be good to see you.I wear a large shirt.

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Thanks Jay and Bonnie for another nice gathering. It always brings together a great bunch of folks, and there were some nice new bikes there this year.

Dan

fool4awhizzer

Jul 26, 2016
central pa
Just want to Thank Jay and Bonnie for another great rally. What a blast!!!! No rain was even better. Good friends and a great time had by all. Thank you again