problem of the magnetic field does not work the ignition signal. SOLUTION?

GoldenMotor.com

yasin0026

Sep 16, 2011
turkey
ignition signal is the magnetic field does not work. Do you have the solution?
How do I prevent the magnetic field

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Ummm?
I'm trying to figure out what you mean.
I'll try.
From what I understand and what I researched last night is that solid core spark plug wires cause a lot of interference while resistance plug wire is better for suppressing interference that can cause your bike computer to not work properly.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
There are some things you can try. As suggested above running a resistance sparkplug and wire might reduce the RF emmisions that are effecting your device. You can also try keeping the wires as far from the ignition components as possible. There are also ferrite chokes that some have had success installing on the wires from a speedometer/computer.
I'm not certain what your device is. Looks like a speedometer and a light. Many solid state circuits can be effected by the high voltage ignition from the engine. Good luck.
Tom

Saddletramp1200

Custom MB Buiilder
May 7, 2008
Houston, Texas
The plug on the wire tells me it's 12 V May be wrong. 2 strokes are 6V. Won't work. Use a moped battery. Lasts sevral hours. Then charge it up when you get home :)

GearNut

Aug 19, 2009
San Diego, Kaliforgnia
Out of curiosity I just scrutinized the photo.
It looks like a headlight (one teeny, tiny led) , taillight and brake light combo with rear turn signals. The turn signal switch is built into the headlight housing. What looks like a cigarette lighter plug is actually a brake light switch that one would attach to the brake cable (cable threads through it/ has a set screw for an anchor).
As for the OP's question, it already has been answered very well.