complete lighting system

GoldenMotor.com

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
found complete charging/lighting system for motorized 2 cycle motors using stock white wire,or upgrade to 12 volt system.found at store on ebay.if anyone has used this setup before let me know.i hadnt seen it posted here before when i searched threads.the store is Wonderful creations.super dynamo lighting.magneto coil charger item number on ebay is 400109389682.thanks zpt

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
complete light set made to run off stock engine magneto,using a battery and charging unit said not to effect the performance of the coil pack.im planning on installing it on my next build,the schwinndian,picks of my 64 racer and indian clone idea can be seen on my profile.any way the kit is lil pricey but if i can get motorcycle lighting on my bike, i think its worth it, seeing and being seen. zpt[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
well i did it! bought the 6 volt mini charger that works off the white wire.$29.95 should be here in week or so,plan on putting it on the scruffy huffy, now i need to get my rechargable battery and lights. ill post when installed let yas know how its workin.

recon chris

Apr 28, 2011
pacific grove
awsome let me know how it works. Might i sugest for the battery a lipo being as how they are light and hold a ton of power AND like to stay fully charged insted of ni cads that constaltly need to be drained to prevent bad "battery memory". Also as far as the light is concerend you might want to get a LED the same kind they put in those hand held spot lights that produce 1,000,000 candle power, plus since it is a led it will use a fraction of the power any othe bulb will use. Let me know ho it works i curently need a system thats better than the wallmart bike light that i have.

anim8r

Jul 15, 2011
Michigan
well i did it! bought the 6 volt mini charger that works off the white wire.$29.95 should be here in week or so,plan on putting it on the scruffy huffy, now i need to get my rechargable battery and lights. ill post when installed let yas know how its workin.

how's this going? (I'm impatient, I know.....)

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
finaly got the charger today.could have bought the complete kit,would have been easier. now i need bat and lites to show up,there on the way .just not from same place wanted somthing vintage lookin.. too cold for me to work on ..come on spring.

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
all hooked up,works great.6 volt head light,tail light powered by 6 volt rechargable battery pack,hooked up tp charger, working off motor or back up dynamo generator,

robbomberbomyea

Dec 10, 2011
toledo oh
seen lots of people looking to hook up car alternators regulators and the such..easy as pie is the system i hooked up. you can go stock white wire 6 volt or go to 12volt system,seperate generator ,charger ,battery whatever your budget allows. one bike runs generator direct to lights,dims as rpms drop, other uses battery and charger lights bright no dimming.wonderful creations found on ebay.great dealer fast shipping.

stuch

Oct 27, 2011
australia
i have fitted two of them to my bikes .they were the 12 volt complete lighting systems . been using them for about 12 months now they work great no problems.