Has anyone Used the HF Predator 99cc engine yet?

GoldenMotor.com

oldtimer54

May 15, 2010
On a bike
I cant seem to find a 79cc HF any where I can get to but I could order the new 99cc from HF. Today is the last day for the 20% coupon I have but I dont want another motor like my HF 6.5. I need a bolt and go motor that will fit in a bike frame with out mods. Sooooo has anyone used the new HF 99cc Predator and if so how did you do it. What did you use for a tranny. CVT gear box? Links would help.

sbrazil

Mar 21, 2011
Everett Washington
I have a stock pile of 99cc predator engines and am working to mate to the EZ motorbike Qmatic transmission. I understand it will fit as long as the mounting plate is made and change the Qmatic pulley to an adjustable one from grainger supply and also change the belt. Now I haven't done the work myself I have been asking around to get help. As soon as I have learned the 99cc predator install with the Qumatic I will post to forum. I am determined to do it step by step until it works it will be a strong hill climber with 62 tooth direct drive. The good news is i have been informed by the best in the business the predator will mate up to the best transmission Available "The EZ motor bike Qmatic. Lots of good news coming to combat the high cost of fuel at the pump. EZ Motorbikes are rolling off the assembly line in WA state, we are going to need them.

Best,
Belair

wayne z

Dec 5, 2010
louisiana
Check out my 2 speed jackshaft in frame fricton drive in the DIY forum under "In Frame Predator Fricton drive"

IMAG0016.jpg