Have to sell my motorized bicycle to buy food

GoldenMotor.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

alainfreyre

Nov 3, 2009
cuba
I will start my comment remembering the words of Franklin D.Roosevelt when the **** attack P Harbor and i coute "a date which will live in infamy" why is this , because i am force to sell my motorized bicycle to buy food.

The sacrifice i made to have along this years mi motorized bicycle are over.To live in a place like mine is like to live in IRACK but without having war.Aniway i don´t have more choice but to sell my motorized bicycle to buy food for the incoming cristmas time.

It was a honor and a privilege meet fellow like you all, not mare the circunstances i keep this whit me.

See you all some day i hope soon.

DOC BOLM

Aug 21, 2008
Mississippi
Re: Have to sell my MB to buy food

Dont sell your bike sell yourself.Find someone who will pay for you and your bikes services.Delivering food,medications,going to the store for old people with no cars.Go to a laundry an deliver and pick clothes for them.H.D.

freewheeling frank

Mar 10, 2009
ridgway colorado

im with doc amigo use the bike to make some money, hopefully some day soon our to countries can be freinds again and cuba will once again prosper and dont leave the forum, frank

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand

sell your tv..or something..not your mb..Id rather ride my mb than watch tv anyday...Look on craigslist for jobs. or in the paper. Good luck

alainfreyre

Nov 3, 2009
cuba

Ok everyone, first of all i can not sell my unique 1992 14´´ Panatronic Tv or my only and priviledge computer from the place i worck.

GOOD DAMED on what kind of mental bubble all of you live?

Google the word CUBA( my country ) and take some reallistic info about it or talk to Freewheeling Frank the only one here who understein the real issues of my post.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now

Uh, mental bubble?
Unique TV? That's an oxymoron.

Now, what kind of responses would you like? We are sad you state of affairs will force you to sell your prized things, but they are after all, just things.

Sometimes you have to make decisions, T.V. or motorbike. Computer or food.

Just don't get mad at us.

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now

Don't tell me you were hoping everyone was going to offer to send you a five dollars bill, American?

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona

I believe he was 'venting'...
if I had to sell my bike, I would vent here (similar thinking people), as well ;)

good luck Alain, and don't leave the forum,
just in case you get another bike later on :)

marts1

Sep 18, 2009
Oshawa Ont CA

I also do not agree with putting others down just because things are tough. I certainly feel bad that you are in the situation you are in. There are many living in much worse conditions here in North America or anywhere else in the world for that matter. If I had the money I would find it a priviledge to help you out.

fodhunter

Mar 14, 2009
Prescott Valley, AZ

Hey, you guys, you just don't get it do you! The poor bastard lives in CUBA!
Any of you read the news? Cuba is a COMMUNIST country...ain't 'nothin good going on there now. I believe him that he's hungry. Everyone just think about it for a minute and then say a prayer for him and his family. Que lastima!
Hunter.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.

I believe that if you really want to, anyone can go out & hustle a few buck to eat; & if you have a MB that you can sell? then that's what you gotta do!, & if you have a TV to sell? then that's what you gotta do! (but he's unwilling to sell his TV) :rolleyes:
Times are tough here too!!! I've been out of work for 3 months now & I've had to sell many of my prize posessions to put food on the table.... (But that's just what you gotta do!!) ;)

TheOtherStyle

Mar 27, 2009
SE WI

I'd be selling the tv before the bike... The bike can take you further places, haul stuff around, etc. Tv is just...tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.