M-Wave Double Kickstand

GoldenMotor.com

knightscape

Jul 29, 2013
Maine
I picked up the M-Wave a few weeks ago, I'm not a big fan so far. The spring doesn't pull the legs up when you take the pressure off it and it doesn't fold up enough to allow any kind of lean into a corner. I'll be taking the grinder to it tonight to see if I can get it to clear the ground more, but in general I'm wishing I'd paid a few bucks more for one that didn't require modification for normal use.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
Re: Crow Cycle Double Legged Kickstand

So far the Crow Cycle Double legged kickstand is holding up well. The springs though do not automatically kick the stand back into place. I've got to do it with my foot.
Not sure why yours would do that - my Crow Cycle stand has extremely powerful springs.

When I roll the bike forward off the stand it snaps back parallel with the chainstays with a vengeance!

knightscape

Jul 29, 2013
Maine
After grinding off about 1/4" if material from the stops on the M-Wave, it now folds up a full 90°, it was only getting about 45° out of the box. Either sloppy design or manufacturing. Works nice now, but I shouldn't have needed to do that.

MZMOTORIZED BICYCLE AND BICYCLE Pro-II Double Kickstand US $34.00 E-bay Same design, Bent in 10 minutes of use.
Alloy Double Kickstand black mountain bike cruiser kick stand center mount new US $36.99 Bent in 2 days
M-Wave Double Leg Steel Kick Stand $23.99 Bent in 5 days
Currently Looking for a Stronger Center Stand for my Bike.
Bike's Current weight is 90lbs. + Rider's weight 223lbs. + High Compression, High Performance Engine. Needs More Support then just 2 Rails, Needs more like 4. A real center stand.
And Being that it's Jack-shafted, means I have to use the pedals like a old school Kick start. The center stand takes all the weight. It's back fired a couple of times and almost screwed my ankle.
I still have to add the muffler silencer, Hard saddle bags, Battery for Will Kidd's lighting system and the Motorcycle Alarm system.

Attachments

Last edited: