GoldenMotor.com

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Sick sinister build, guys!
LOVE the turbo!
Love the sidestand!
Keep the sick builds coming, you have the talent!

Buzzerbiker

Sep 27, 2012
kalispell MT.
I've been staring at the photos a long time now bro. You've got a lot of detail in that ride, very very nice. Am just completing my second build, my dream commuter/tour bike. And now you have me thinking very crazy thoughts! Curse you Man! JK! You realize you must get a video up, don't you! Thanks for sharing..shft.usflg.sno.dnut.weld

GhettoBike

Jun 3, 2013
Los Angeles
I just installed an intake manifold from and it is awesome !!! only 25 bucks and i feel the power.
Great buy for the price .
check em out

Last edited by a moderator:

Isaiah3g

Apr 11, 2011
Monroe,La
Thanks guys! Its a blast to ride and eventually we will get a good video of it.
We turned the turbo intake through the exhaust to send more air (and it is fresh air) to have a bigger flame from the flame thrower. Air, fuel, and fire are needed for flames, fresh air is a plus, forced fresh air is a big plus! Running on alcohol is a minus for flames. Alky burns bright and almost clear. But when night time comes, its sickly to see.

lucajo16

Dec 12, 2013
cincinnati, ohio
dude looks awesome! But is it pure motor or is there a tiny set of peddles im missing? To me it looks like a rat rod motorcycle but I could be missing small childrens peddles.

sentnl

Oct 13, 2014
Colorado
Dude, the socket wrench foot rests, Piston for a kickstand. F'ing AWESOME!! I love it. looks like a beast for sure!