shiftless reduction gearbox

GoldenMotor.com

bikeybikerton

Nov 10, 2016
hawaii
I was thinking about buying a chinese 4 stroke kit, but after what I read here, I don't think I want to. The one I was thinking about getting has a "shiftless reduction gearbox" rather than a 4g tbelt drive like Grubee uses.
Could anyone tell me if the shiftless reduction gearbox is a piece of ****?
Thanks

bikeybikerton

Nov 10, 2016
hawaii
Here's the link. photo I attached is the same. It has a 6 month warranty.

https://wholesaler.alibaba.com/product-detail/24-26-28-inch-Wholesale-mounting_60518116448.html

Then I found one that looked different (at least the mounting plate did) a with Huasheng engine and a 12 month warrantly. (couldn't copy picture)
here:
https://www.alibaba.com/product-det...60493813458.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.LVxZj0

On the next post I'll send you the email the first vendor sent. They kept saying how durable it was and that they have lots of satisfied customers. Could all be BS though.
Thanks

bikeybikerton

Nov 10, 2016
hawaii
Message from the first vendor:
Hi Pete.

Glad to hear your reply. Sorry for late reply because if weekday, I wish you a good night!

About the transmission, other supplier like GruBee Inc use the 4G T-Belt Drive, and ours is Shiftless Reduction Gearbox.

This two transmission type is different, they have they own advantage, can not be say which one is better.

What we could ensure is reasonable price with engine with stable performance and good service.

We are Alibaba TOP bicycle engine kit supplier with 3 star trade insurance grade, serve many customers and receive "0 "Complaint,

especially the after-sale service, we always keep positive attitude to help clients solve problems they meet.

At the same time,according to feedback history from client, our bicycle engine kit performance stable and long-time,

I wonder that is the reason we sell goods engine kits well and keep good relationship with client all over the world.

As I answered before,we provide 6 months warranty for our product:

Items under warranty, on your behalf we will assist to repair or provide a free replacement parts (If quality problems),

you only need pay the shipping charges.

If over the warranty time, replacement parts also could be provided with good price, we supplier all the parts for 4 stroke bicycle engine kit.

Waiting for your comments.

With Regards,

Christy Xie

Christy Xie | SALES MANAGER
JINAN BESTTOUCH INTERNATIONAL TRADE CO.,LTD.
E-mail:[email protected]
Tel/Whatsapp: +8615864030019
QQ/Wechat:1031824353

Alex | DIRECTOR OF SALES DEPARTMENT
Email: [email protected]

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
I was thinking about buying a chinese 4 stroke kit, but after what I read here, I don't think I want to. The one I was thinking about getting has a "shiftless reduction gearbox" rather than a 4g tbelt drive like Grubee uses.
Could anyone tell me if the shiftless reduction gearbox is a piece of ****?
Thanks
"shiftless reduction gearbox" is Chinglish for crappy pocket bike chain gearbox like the deceptively named 5G gearbox that bikeberry sells.

Yes, I guess it is shiftless! :) but the email from the supplier would be shifty.

The 4 G belt type of gearbox is the best.

I disagree with the advice you got about these about the 4 stroke kits.

bikeybikerton

Nov 10, 2016
hawaii
In Hawaii, you are required to have a license to drive a moped although no insurance is required if it goes 30 mph or under. I lost my license so that is the reason they I want a motorized bike. Many other people might want one for the same reason. One reason you don't see many motorized bikes in Hawaii is because no one sells them. There's one guy on craigslist who sells a cheap 2 stroke which is a toy as far as I'm concerned. I want to provide reliable 4 stroke transportation for people without licenses like me. I believe there is a market.
Thanks for the advice about the chinese 4 stroke kit. I'm not going to take the risk. I'm going with rear/side mount chain drive. Simple and reliable and works in rain.

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
In Hawaii there are hundreds of $500? to $1000 scooters buzzing around the streets and parked everywhere which is why hardly anyone is going to want a motorized bicycle for transportation.

I only saw one motorized bicycle........

bikeybikerton

Nov 10, 2016
hawaii
Yes. That is why I am getting a motorized bicycle! I lost my license. No license is required in Hawaii (and rag joints are good) Don't rag on
'em :) No paranoia necessary! Ride free and easy!....
usflg

Last edited: