whats it worth?

GoldenMotor.com

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Ya, its kind of confusong
I got a email from a fellow member about a 1912 yale frame very close to home, but I jumped the gun andthought it was a 1914 cyclone.
Warren got all crazy and called dibs on it and started this thread. But I re-checked the email and figured out my error. Then fasteddy chimed in and confused us all to a point where I forgot what is where and why did I get the milk out of the frige!?
LOL

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
You guys are arguing about who gets the the frame and American Pickers hear about it and scoop both of you. One of them is antique motorcycle nuts. You will both be standing there saying WTF happened as they drive off.

Spent a major part of my life doing what they do and it's an old pickers inside joke when you scooped something from under another picker. I left them standing on the side of the road with their thumbs out. Like they missed the bus.

Now you know the rest of the story. :)

Steve.

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Maby if a person got the frame and if the tank wasn't too toast
Whyle you were serching fr a engine (or fixing o.g one) if a dude could make a mount and stick a 15hp wisconsin in there

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
Just an old pickers thought fellas but if it is still up for sale, chip in and buy it. Most time the motor is gone to power something else like farm equipment and the remains get put away incase they want to use it again.

If the frame hasn't been stripped further you may want to take a look and see if it can be bought for a fair price turn it over to someone who needs it to finish their build. Even a bare frame has some value.

Pays for your builds and puts you on the road to being pickers because someone hears that you found the Yale and wonders if that old bike in the shed is worth anything. You'll see a lot of Hondas before there are any keepers but then that's picking.

Steve.

charliechaindrive.

Nov 20, 2011
staples mn
Defiantly, only problem is like what eddy said, probably no motor so maby for temporary usage a mount could be fabricated to be able to use a 15 hp wisconsin in there until a correct motor is located