Hello from central florida

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Sorry I didn't reply quicker. My brother lives in Ocala. I get down for a visit once a year or so. We go fishing, drink a beer or two and eat red meat. I know exactly where you are. I'm originally from Miami and used to fly all over Florida looking for good fishing holes.
Like the others told you, be prepared for a rough ride with the thin road tires but you'll still enjoy it. These bikes are a lot like potato chips however. After your first, you'll want another one. Make your next one a cruiser with fat, soft tires. You'll love it.
Tom

Salty Gator

Aug 3, 2009
Florida
Sorry I didn't reply quicker. My brother lives in Ocala. I get down for a visit once a year or so. We go fishing, drink a beer or two and eat red meat. I know exactly where you are. I'm originally from Miami and used to fly all over Florida looking for good fishing holes.
Like the others told you, be prepared for a rough ride with the thin road tires but you'll still enjoy it. These bikes are a lot like potato chips however. After your first, you'll want another one. Make your next one a cruiser with fat, soft tires. You'll love it.
Tom

Tom's right...potato chips....like getting *lays*....ermmm...no one can eat just one....uhmmm. that was bad....my bad....

Downcast glance,
Salty.shft.