The best thing I have ever done for my HT bicycle engine...

GoldenMotor.com

RLorange

Jun 21, 2008
Australia
Hello everyone. I have already posted an appraisal for this stuff but I just have to tell you all again how amazing this stuff is! My engine keeps running more smoothly, quietly and cooler as I use it. Plus surprisingly it has gained power! almost like a 2nd break in I kid you not and no, I don't work for these guys or anything.

The stuff is called Bi-tron and is a product not sold it stores but google it and you'll find a dealer. This product makes big claims and I was quite skeptical but I saw an impressive demo on you-tube (google it!) and decided to give it a try.

I am using the XL2 2-stroke oil additive and the Gasoline conditioner together. At first if anything the engine seemed to run a bit funny and I had to re-tune my carb. almost immediately however my engine ran a lot cooler I put this down to the frictional and fluid dynamic properties of the fuel being changed but I thought at first that I had blown hard earned cash on snake oil.

But half way through the second tank using the stuff my engine smoothed out remarkably. It used to resonate through certain revs near 3/4 throttle, this vanished. Difficult starts vanished and I NEVER need to choke (although I do to keep lubricant up). This stuff is supposed to penetrate the tiny pores in metal and cling on strongly esspecially at high fiction and wear areas. Obviously over time the stuff is getting into the bearings and working wonders.

Pretty soon I mixed the Bi-tron oil with the fuel conditioner (acting as a solvent and) in a little container and used in on the chain and my bike wheel bearings... WOW!! instant smoothness the friction of my drive train reduced almost magically. I put a bit into the clutch spring and drive sproket as well.

It really does seem to work as well as claimed. My engine feels like it has come through a second break in and I reckon will now last a LOT longer.

Highly recommended!!! As a final note my skate boarding buddies just ordered some because they simply could not believe the difference after they soaked their bearings in the stuff.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com
Re: The best thing I have ever done for my HT...

RLorange,

I've never been much of a believer in miracle poops and goops that provide incredible results...I never did do the slick 50 thing or any of the others for that matter, but if you've had good results that's all that matters! It sounds like you got your money's worth by the fact that your engine is running so much better.

Who knows, maybe these people have actually created a goop that works!

I do know Amsoil products are really good! There's a technical basis behind Amsoil that quickly absolves thier company of running a smoke & mirrors show.

Jim

Norman

LORD VADER Moderator
Jan 16, 2008
pampa texas

I like the Royal Purple stuff myself seems to do that they claim at least its purple, oily and expensive. I've used it at work on pipeline launcher and receiver cleaner runs lids that have a sort of acme thread hard to open and close until I used the RP rear end gear oil on them I can spin off and on the lids there is has really worked.
I run the stuff in the engine and gear box of my Harley and change it every 5000 miles, so far no problems, don't know if it doing any better than the Mobil 1 I was using in the bike. I was given the RP oil to try case if 20/50 and a case of 75/90 gear oil.
I'd like to try the Amsoil as my brother in law uses that in his Harley and changes it at 7500 miles his bike has a bunch on miles on it Alaska was one trip and Fl. was another, he lives in Co. he goes to Sturgis every year and I think has made it for the last 11 years on the same bike with no engine work and the old bike still runs great. this bike is a 1988 or somewhere in that years FXR evo engined bike, heck I'll have to ask him. Anyway he rides it on most of the vacation he takes so its no hanger queen. Charlie does like to ride my engine assisted bikes too.(^)
Norman

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com

Norman,

I've never heard of Royal Purple! I'm going to get some...provided they sell it by the gallon...It would take me a lifetime to use up a 55 gallon drum. From your description it sounds like it might be real good for the collets and drawbar on the mill! The screw in the Kurt vises may benefit as well!

Jim

jasonh

Jun 23, 2008
Longmont, CO

Yeah a lot of people swear by Royal Purple. Will be my fluid of choice when I flush my transmission this spring.

RLorange

Jun 21, 2008
Australia

I know it sounds like I have been suckered it in in fact the Multi Level Marketing thing put me off the most. No what led me to take a risk a get the stuff was a few points.

1: There is a technical basis behind the stuff as well; polarised oil molecules which if indeed they are in theory should stick to metal which is a conductor and even be strongly attracted to the parts with the most friction, which do indeed experience a negative charge build up.

2: the product has no fillers or any other additives which might damage my engine it is only which is treated so its polar so the worst thing that could happen is that I put oil in my engine.

3: I did a LOT of research and almost every other brand/type of oil/fuel additive has been investigated or charged for making false claims. These guys have been around since the late 80's and make huge claims and have never charged by the FCC.

4: Castrol brought out an oil over here in Aus called Magnatec which claimed the exact same thing so at least a reputable brand is doing something similar.

5: there is an impressive friction test on youtube that I thought looked hard to fake.

6: almost all net discussion seemed to be from farmers and truck drivers using it in their tractors and lorry's. The Truck all say it gives them MINIMUM 10% fuel economy AND power up hills.

Having said all of that I now have proof myself. I think the results are even more dramatic on these little engines because the low tolerances of workmanship result is such a lot of friction.

The most objective change however was also the first to happen. Cooler running. Before, and on all three of my engines over past 6 years after around 15km of flat out riding on a HOT day (30+ degrees Celcius) my engine would be getting hot and once hot would run angry and if I tried to go WOT would SERIOUSLY start to overheat. Now my engine gets to a max temp which is still only warm at the crank case and doesn't seem to get hotter as long as I'm moving even at WOT up long hills! No **** I just trucked up a steep 4km hill at the END of a 12km ride on a 35 degree day and the engine was still only warm to touch.

Anyways I happy I took a gamble, its just going to be tough to convince you guys that my engine hasn't been taking placebo's!!!

:ride:

RLorange

Jun 21, 2008
Australia

Ha Ha ha... Gee I hope there is no such thing as a placebo effect for engines!!

Imagine that, as long as the owner of then engine believes something will work then it will. Maybe if the owner of an engine is a hypochondriac then it will be constantly breaking down... Hmmmm this is all starting to make sense.

Seriously tho until at least one of you get some I will never know!! So PLEASE someone try it

Bikeguy Joe

Godfather of Motorized Bicycles
Jan 8, 2008
up north now

I like Marvel Mystery Oil....I just like the way it sounds.
I have this stuff called "Poison Oil" It's a mix of Hoppe's Gun Nitro and PB Blaster, with some MMO and ATF added in certain amounts....

THE BEST penetrating oil on the planet- Poison Oil.

Sep 20, 2008
Clearwater, FL
web.tampabay.rr.com

I believe you too!

A lot of times what you have described can be attributed to coincidence...in other words the engine was due to run better, (for what ever reason), anyway.

It doesn't sound like the case here, as your engine is running much better...and cooler.

Now if people would stop buying my bikes before I even finish them, I would be willing to give it an objective try.:D

Jim

Last edited:

stuartracing

Dec 9, 2008
Gainesville FL.

I`ve been useing all Lucas oil products lately.....Since I drag race motorcycles i really need a product that works....I haven`t checked their site lately for two stroke products.....

RLorange

Jun 21, 2008
Australia

Understandably it sounds too good to be true. The most objective proof is its effects on bearings of all sorts. The drive train friction in bike dropped such a degree that I could hardly believe it. I have not oiled my chain once since using it. I can hear so sound coming from the clutch gears. Also on the drive sprocket side you know there is that little metal rod with a ball bearing at the end that the clutch arm pushes on? Well I used to have to apply heavy grease on that quite regularly because there is no real bearing. I used to be able to hear the metal on metal as that spun and t would start squeaking after around 3 weeks. Now I cannot hear any noise and have not used grease since the one application. If you watch the youtube test this is what this stuff does it reduces metal on metal friction and wear more than anything else even under load.

I am curious to see whether using this in an engine before break would extend break in time ore prevent the rings wearing in properly.

My brother can hardly believe what it has done for his skateboard bearings. The resistance and noise rolling along has just died. He reckons it takes a quarter less energy for him to skate into town now because the bearings are gliding so much better.

CalgarysFool

Aug 30, 2008

Where can I get some of those 2 stroke engine placebos?

Brenton

RLorange

Jun 21, 2008
Australia

Forgot to mention I did a little test with the stuff.

I got two pieces of metal and coated one in regular 2 stroke synthetic oil and other with 10% bi-tron in it then left them sitting vertically. Next morning the bi-tron one had a visible 1/2 mm thick layer on it while the other had only a stain. Also I took the head off to clean the carbon build up. Well firstly there was less than usual on it and none where the ports empty over the piston but the carbon that was there wiped off completely with little effort.

You feel it working as well I dragged a screw driver over the two bit of metal from the test with force and the one with the bi-tron had heaps less resistance it felt slippery and left less marks.

No doubt left in my mind

RLorange

Jun 21, 2008
Australia

As mentioned its not sold retail rather by the instantly untrustworthy multi-level marketing. Try Google and find a dealer near you. They have a 2-stroke specific product and gas conditioner which I am using. Both have the polarised oil of different grades, the stuff in the conditioner is thin grade so will penetrate deep into the metal pores while the 2-stroke additive is more viscous.

The reason I took the risk and tried it is because there are no strange additives like other snake-oil additives so I figured it will either be placebo oil and not hurt my engine or it will work.

NEAT TIMES

May 28, 2008
PENSACOLA, FL

I BELIEVE THE STUFF WORKS. IT IMPREGNATES THE METAL PORES AND LEAVES A SMOOTHER SURFACE. MUCH LESS FRICTION, AND FRICTIONS KILLS!! SOMETIMES FRICTION CAN BE YOUR FRIEND!! ABOUT 40 YRS AGO THERE WAS A PRODUCT THEY WOULD PUT IN THE OIL. THEY HAD A CAR ENGINE ON A TRAILER FOR DEMO`S. THEY WOULD RUN IT THEN DRAIN THE OIL WHILE IT WAS RUNNING, LET IT RUN FOR QUITE A WHILE. MY FRIEND WAS A BUDDY OF THE SALESMAN (THE SALESMAN HAD A LOT OF FAITH IN THE PRODUCT) THEY WAS OUT DRINKING AND CHALLENGED HIM TO PUT SOME IN HIS CAR ENGINE (MAYBE WAS ALREADY IN CAR MOTOR) REMOVED OIL PLUG AND RACED TO NEXT TOWN FOR A DRINK. I THINK IT WAS ABOUT 30 MILES. I KNOW IT WAS ON HY 37, THEY STARTED A JACKS TAVERN. OF COURSE THE MOTOR LOCKED UP. IT WAS NOT A FAIR TEST. THEY WERE DRINKING!! rotfl MY BUDDIES NAME IS JERRY HEIMAN. I HAVEN`T SEEN HIM IN OVER 20 YRS, BUT I DID TALK TO HIM LAST MONTH. I`LL CALL HIM SOON AND FIND OUT MORE. NO, DO NOT USE IT UNTIL THE MOTOR IS BROKE IN. THE SAME WITH SYNTHETIC OIL, ONLY USE AFTER BREAK IN. SOUNDS LIKE THE HT IS A GREAT VEHICLE TO USE IT ON. I WOULD THINK ITS PRICEY, BUT WERE NOT FEEDING A 18 WHEELER!! I WILL GET SOME. RON.fly

Last edited: