SBP Shift Kit and engine!

GoldenMotor.com

NerpAngel

Sep 28, 2009
Ellensburg,WA
I'm thinking $180??? (includes shipping to the 48 states)

Still for SALE!

Hey guys!
It's been WAAAAAAY to long since I've visited this site. I've finally finished college and it's time to start living in the real world!! Before that starts though, I'm getting married in July so my fiance doesn't mind if I take time off of working and everything else to just relax (yes, she's the boss ;)) It's bike building and playing time!

Anyway, I have my bike here with a shift kit installed and I'm looking to build another setup. This time though, I just want to keep it as the simple one gear drive. That being said, I'll have no use for my shift kit; sure it would be nice to have, but I found that I'm not as big of a fan as I thought I would be.

So! Up for sale is my HD Shifter Kit from SBP plus the engine it's already hooked up too. I'm too lazy to take out all the bolts and some of the chain assembly so the engine comes with it. It's a perfectly good working engine (a little dirty since it hadn't been used all winter long) that you can either keep or just use for parts. I want to just sell the setup as a whole instead of pulling it all apart and selling the shift kit alone.

I could have missed something in this description, so if you have any questions or concerns let me know.

EDIT: Forgot to mention, the engine itself was bought around March of 2011. I only put around 100 miles on it over the summer because other projects popped up and I never had time to tinker with my bike. The shift kit was bought last fall just before it got cold outside, so it's barely been used.

Last edited: