Chopped Raked and Slammed

GoldenMotor.com

Getmore

Oct 12, 2013
Florida
I had some spare parts left so I decided to to build a backup bike. My next move will be remove the crank and weld it forward of where it is with some plate stock. should give me a A good foot hold and make it nicer to peddle. I will also make my own custom tank out of fiberglass. Im going to try and keep the seat low as posible. But here is where it's at now.

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Interesting build. How did you extend the fork?
Moving the crank out front will make the sitting more comfy for you but I've found they make pedaling a little awkward.
Good luck. Keep us informed.

Tom

Getmore

Oct 12, 2013
Florida
I found a set of forks from a mountain bike that was the perfect fit inside the main frame forks. I will keep a build going with pics. Thanks Bill

Getmore

Oct 12, 2013
Florida
Ya were not to far apart. I road with the motorcycle toy run yesterday for about 3 miles then got out of it. Next saterday is Cocoa Beach chrismas parade. There is going to be some of us get together with the bikes and ride in the parade. That will be cool.

Bill.shft.

Getmore

Oct 12, 2013
Florida
That would be fun. How much more do you have to do to it? I see your build thread, got it close enough for pics yet.

runnermike

Nov 18, 2012
Sanford, FL
It probably wont be until after the holidays. I will get some pics up soon. I just finished my layback seat post yesterday. Slowly but surely parts are rolling in.....