Video off road from Romania

GoldenMotor.com

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
Gotta love offroad eh?!
Gotta watch out for those ruts constantly watching the terrain and keep your hands on the handlebars!
Once things start turning green and things dry up (everything is still brown and dead) I am going to make a vid myself.
Where did you mount your camera and how did you mount it?
I assume it's on the lower part of your helmet.

Tytus

Feb 6, 2013
Bucharest/Romania
Gotta love offroad eh?!
Gotta watch out for those ruts constantly watching the terrain and keep your hands on the handlebars!
Once things start turning green and things dry up (everything is still brown and dead) I am going to make a vid myself.
Where did you mount your camera and how did you mount it?
I assume it's on the lower part of your helmet.
Hey, yes i'm in love with offroad,
10x about your advice with my hands.
I'm waiting for your video, in off road ok? :D, here the weather become very hot-summer like and i take advantage off it.
I mounted my GoPro on my chest with chest-mount , is a good angle for filming on the bicycle, i think.
http://gopro.com/camera-mounts/chest-mount-harness/?gclid=COaW_tKI8LYCFYJP3godmiMA1Q
See you, bye.
dnut

Toadmund

Jan 19, 2012
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
I was actually thinking about making something like that, that I could mount on my chest, I have this weight lifting belt that I used for my sore back a while ago, I could get velcro straps at the dollar store, or find some old suspenders at the Value Village (second hand clothing and everything else store).
Was thinking a gas tank mount would be way too shaky, but if I mounted the camera to myself, it would be much less shaky.

Thanks for the link.

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Big brass ones! :)

Sorry Tytus, that's American slang for, "very brave man"...

You must be familiar with those trails. It looks like a lot of fun and thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Tom