Heres a video of my Motor Assisted Bicycle enjoy .

GoldenMotor.com

Tinsmith

May 15, 2009
Maryland
Re: Heres a video of my mab enjoy .

Quite a nice job! You have a very good eye for the little details that really make that a special bike. Hope to see it in person at Jay's Rally next August. Oh! where did the saddlebags come from. Don't know if they would drape over the fender on my bike, but they look to be a nice size. Good Work! Dan

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa

JCWHITNEY, raider toolbags ,Dan.
I know your good with leather it should take you no time to make them hang over your fender.
Gary

Bicycle Motor Fun

Sep 17, 2011
Warren, Michigan

This note to "thegnu": What a great job; my build was to take a China Doll kit and add it to a Huffy 26" mountain bicycle and I was happy with that until I see your build! Again, a great job and thanks again for the video! BMF usflg

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa

Thank You .
SB You just gave me the best laugh this morning , I just thought " I DIDNT KNOW I WAS BEING GRADED ! " HAHAHA

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota

I can't help it. I used to be a high school teacher many years ago. You earned your A+and you can get extra credit with some video of yourself riding it.

Now, what will your project be next semester?
SB

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa

HAHAHA SB, thinking about that one I found in the trash, trike bobber with beach influences for the wife , still roughly planning that out . guess I had better get it right, now that I know I am being graded ! :D

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado

Very nice build. We'd all like to see it on the road. Could you do a vid for us to show how it runs?
Tom

thegnu

Sep 15, 2011
freedom pa

Too cold to get it out an do a ride by vid been in the 30's , I got about 3 miles on it tho,trust me I WANNA RIDE IT BAD !!