Be A Part Of The 2nd Motorbicycling.com Video

GoldenMotor.com

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
SO FAR SO GOOD

I have lots of photos and videos from you guys, and they are all really awsome :p Just a reminder that the end date for video and picture submissions are on the
31st Thats a week from today! After that day, ill start on the 2nd video. Any last minute submissions? Send 'em on in :)

Ernst

May 28, 2011
Turlock Ca
Just rode for the first time with the camera. I visited a town where the speed limit through their main street is 15 mph. The place is Knights Ferry, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also have road footage and hopefully setting sun ride footage.

I need to review what I shot to know for sure what footage is useful.

Mostly ride related rather than build but perhaps something useful?

I'll get to that in a bit.

Edit:
\
looks like the lens has spots to be cleaned.

oh well.

Last edited:

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Just rode for the first time with the camera. I visited a town where the speed limit through their main street is 15 mph. The place is Knights Ferry, California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Also have road footage and hopefully setting sun ride footage.

I need to review what I shot to know for sure what footage is useful.

Mostly ride related rather than build but perhaps something useful?

I'll get to that in a bit.

Edit:
\
looks like the lens has spots to be cleaned.

oh well.

Its ok, anything that you think I might be able to use is good.

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Bad news guys... A virus bricked my computer... I lost everything... Admins please dont delete this thread. I need to sace everything again. Again, sorry guys... Im getting it fixed as I type this now. Im using an iPod touch to post here.

DuctTapedGoat

Dec 20, 2010
Nampa Idaho
Oh no Schwinn! Sucks you're not local to Idaho here, or I could have retrieved all your information for you - I've been doing the computer repair thing for a few years.

nhssdf4

Jun 21, 2010
Ruston, LA
If submissions are still up, i will try and get some video's of me, knee dragging on my bike. Just let me know if you are still taking submissions.....

xct2

Schwinn the Fox

Aug 13, 2010
Stafford Springs, CT
Yea... I guess your right. If you have any more submissions, you can post them here or message them to me. I just got my computer fixed, but I havnt installed anything. Until then, you can upload your stuffs again. Sorry Im so unorganized right now...

.bf.