My 48cc khs

GoldenMotor.com

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
but its tried to smash me twice now...lol...keeps throwing the chain even after i straight edged the chain line....so im getting one of these in a couple weeks

and these tires

Last edited by a moderator:

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
ok so the 9er idea kinda fell apart and i built a new pedal bike instead lol.....but regardless..

i now have over 1000 miles on my f-50 and lovin life... bike now has an rt carb from thatsdax.com and a pipelyne expansion chamber. ive been playing with ratios and such and have decided that 41 is almost perfect for out here ...the 36 is ok but it can kinda suck trying to mash uphill pedaling a 68lb bike...weighed it the otherday...my understanding is thats not too bad in the mab world...the 41 pulls hills nicely and has a good power band but ive been thinking about getting a 39 or 40 from king sprockets.
almost forgot about the brakes and bars....its running hayes mechanical disk brakes up front as well as a 100mm travel suspension forks. For bar i picked up some titec hellbent bars..nice and wide. With the carb/pipe/41 and light mods my bike cruises at 30mph easily. Pictures or it didnt happen i know...its too dark to take a good picture right now but probably tomorrow morning

steampunk

Mar 10, 2011
lakewood co
so i had a funny noise in my motor...sounded like i had a super charger on it...so i tore the engine down and went looking. Turned out to be the clutch...but while i was their i decided to do new mains and wrist pin bearing as well. Oh and some other fun stuff....

gave the inside of my cases some lovin... alot smoother now

im going to portmatch the transferports when i get home from work tonight .wee.

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
WOW now that was some killer postal work!!! shipped saturday received monday..DANG!! hope it works out for you. ill try to keep you updated on any other goodies.