Nel Lusso VS Panama Jack for my next build

GoldenMotor.com
I have only built 1 bike so far, this will be my second. I am looking to build a beach cruiser next and want opinions and/or tips to help decide between what frame to go with.

Both of these are Huffy brand. I have seen that people have good luck using these. The Nel Lusso is $119 if I order it online and the Panama Jack is $139 online. I plan to order it un-built so I can do it myself.

You can see the Lusso Here and the Panama here.

Both have the rack system welded to the frame, and they also both have the fenders. Those are 2 features I am looking for. The other accessories don't really matter to me very much to be honest. Although the Panama does have the bottle opener attacked to the front fork which is just cool.

I plan on putting a grubee gt5 66c on the bike. If either can have multispeed added that would be a benefit as well. I'm not sure what kind of diy options there are with the frame itself for the multispeed.

I do have a limited supply of parts from old junkers I can get ahold of. I'll probably replace the wheels and put on front and rear brakes.

Both have the coaster brakes that need modded. Between these 2 frames, is there really any difference other than color? If anyone can find a comparable bike online for a reputable dealer in the $150 price range feel free to comment as well. I only have about $400 to drop into this project so any online coupons would be nice as well.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
They are virtually the same bike, the PJ has a few more bells & whistles. You can spend less on the Nel and be building the same bike. If you wanted another option of a bike for $150, and that I consider a bit better, PM me.

Cheers, scotto-