4th Ave. Bike Swap Tucson

GoldenMotor.com

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
BTW, my buddy Alex (someone called him the Blue Fox from the death race I thought that was funny) was at the bike swap. He said he did not see anyone either?

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Well count me in if your truckin it to another town (if theres room). *&^% I forgot to get a helmet today. I was having to much fun exploring new streets. ladi da

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
I didn't make it swap either. Fairracing, Ft. Huachuca has some great places to ride. The place is empty on the weekends, all the soldiers and government employees don't work on the weekends.

foureasy

Jul 9, 2009
tucson
i jammed through it holding my 18mo daughter in my arm in like 40min. and looked at every table. i started at nine. rotors, levers, and calipers $20 shimano parallel v brakes, (2 sets) $5 sweet old cnc'd shin shredding pedals $30

Last edited:

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
I was there and i got to meet cityof anglels and fin fan, i had to work that afternoon but i did ride there, i jpicked up some wheels, they are cannondale hubs with mavic double wall rims and brand new armidillo tires for 80 bones, goin down to the boys at freedom/usa bike motors.com to have a sproket mounted to the disk break assembly this afternoon. The motor bike world in Tucson is coming closer together fellas, its just a matter of time before we have an awesome ride!!!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Fairracing, Ft. Huachuca has some great places to ride. The place is empty on the weekends, all the soldiers and government employees don't work on the weekends.
Thank You for the suggestion MaxP, I never thought about Ft. Huachuca and I have never been there.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Tucson MB'ers

Lets get a group together and cruise the streets. Im thinking one of the upcoming weekends FRI SAT or SUN. Post up..(^)
Well, I'm busy this weekend due to a wedding we're attending and going to Scottsdale for Thanksgiving day but I should be available for the FRI, SAT, and SUN after that.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
So lets see if we can get a group ride going the weekend after Thanksgiving.
I hope some more Tucson riders will chime in and let us know what the best day is during that weekend for them. (^)

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
Im good for any day that weekend as long as its not friday morning, just let me know where to meet and i will show up for sure!!!.wee.

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
Texas Canyon is about an hour out of town on I-10. Not much by way of roads there either from what I could tell. I would recommend that we stay in town. Reid Park is a nice central meeting point. Just don't ditch me, ever since I got that ticket I stop at every stop sign and try not to go faster than 18 mph.

Sep 4, 2009
Texas
I've only been thru there traveling but I noticed a few exits there marked "no trucks" that I thought looked interesting.

I wouldn't run off from ya....long as U was wearin socks

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
REID PARK should be point A. But where should point B be. I cant pick because I dont know many places to go. And then all we need is a time and which day??? :)

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I'm inclined to go with Saturday since it is the middle of my free time. I would also suggest we let point B become a committee decision made by whoever shows up. Also, not too early a start time, I need ALL the beauty sleep I can get!!!

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
i can do that weekend, i say if we meet around reid park that we motor anywhere away from broadway as i would hate for that officer couch to stop all of us at the same time.

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Ok so
Saterday November 28, 2009 @ Reid Park. Is 11 or 12 to early for you Tucson Beauty Sleepers out there??

Any ideas on where point B should be?